|The City Museum of Ljubljana||The Triple Bridge|
CPZ-International, Centre for Knowledge Promotion is located in Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia and its political, cultural, economic, scientific and educational centre, with total population of 276.000 people.
The Centre is a small, private, not-for-profit research and development organization. Its main activities are supporting the development and quality of education, employment services and labour market by:
- implementing research, evaluations and analysis,
- developing new systems of education, assessment and certification,
- exploring and developing new educational (learning, teaching) aproaches,
- analysing and developing competences (especially competences concerning unemployed individuals and older adults), and
- developing competence based educational approach, according to the (future) needs.
The Centre keeps up to date with the latest developments in science and technology in various fields. It is operating in European as well as in non-European countries.